Get Best Price for Evaporation Boat : Alpha One
4993 Customers | 17 Countries
Evaporation Boat : Alpha One
SupervacTM is one of very few companies in the world having technology to manufacture this product. SupervacTM supplies 2 component Boats (made of TIB2 and BN). Very widely used in packaging and capacitor film making industry, these are ceramic composites made by pressing mixtures of boride-nitride powders in specific stoichiometric proportions. The boats have high temperature capability, thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance and excellent wettability characteristics in the presence of aluminum melts
Specifications of Evaporation Boat : Alpha One
- Uniaxial hot pressing of the composite powders.
- Inductively heated furnace with high powder thyristors and pyrometers under controlled atmospheric conditions at very high temperature and high pressure using graphite accessories.
- Cutting with diamond wheel.
- Density – 98% of theoretical density
- Resistivity – 200 to 2000 Micro Ohm Cm (moc)
- CTE – 7.1 X 10-6/0 °C.
- Bend Strength – 110 MPa
- 10 x 30 x 150 mm
- 10 x 35 x 130 mm
- 10 x 24 x 125 mm
- 8 x 24 x 110 mm
- 9.5 x 38 x 130 mm
- 10 x 24 x 110 mm
- 10 x 20 x 110 mm.
- 9 x 25 x 105 mm
- 10 x 40 x 125 mm
(Custom Sizes are also Available)
- 73.5% saving in Inventory because of easy and fast availability.
- 37% Longer Life of boat.
- 11% Lower Cost than competition.
- 3% saving in Electricity because of Quick, Uniform heating.
- 9% More Material metallization per boat.
- 3% Lower Consumption of aluminum wire because of No Spitting and Cold Spots.