Get Best Price for Diffusion Pump Oil - SV Sigma
960531 Liters Sold | 4993 Customers | 17 Countries
960531 Liters Sold
Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA (Equal to DC 704 )
Supervac Industries® manufactures SV- SIGMA™, silicone diffusion pump oil- equal. DC 704, keeping in mind the high vacuum applications. For the last 11 years, this Premier product of Supervac Industries® is being supplied to clients in wide ranging vacuum application industries all over the world.
Transparent and odorless, SV-SIGMA™ silicone diffusion pump oil is packed with many outstanding properties like extremely low vapor pressure, high ultimate vacuum, outstanding resistance to oxidation etc.
SV-SIGMA silicone diffusion pump oil is compatible with all makes and models of diffusion pumps all over the world.
Features & Benefits of Diffusion Pump Oil - SV Sigma
- SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704 is Compatible with all Diffusion pumps– The oil is suitable for all types and makes of Diffusion pumps around the globe as SV-SIGMA™ conforms to international standards.
- Chemically inert– Being chemically unreactive, the oil does not react either to the metal interiors of Diffusion pumps like steel, chromium, aluminum and nickel, or to vacuum gases or elastomers.
- Extremely low vapor pressure– Very narrow molecular weight distribution of the oil ensures that no backstreaming takes place in the pump.
- Very high ultimate vacuum– Due to the low vapor pressure, SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704, delivers very high ultimate vacuum to the order of 1×10-7 Torr, thereby ensuring best product quality.
- High resistance to Oxidation– SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704, does not degenerate or crack even under very high temperatures thereby, offering a long working life.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-SIGMA™ works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Moisture Resistant– The chemical structure of SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil makes it resistant to moisture and water vapor.
- Low Vacuum Time– SV-SIGMA™ has high latent heat. This ensures lowest possible vacuum time. This cuts down the cycle time considerably.
- Nonflammable and non toxic– Hence, totally safe for use.
- Very long shelf life-SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704 has a long shelf life; Up to 2 years; if stored properly.
- Easy Replacement/Substitute of other silicone vacuum oils with the same chemical properties e.g. DC-704, Indomet Tetra, CVC-4 etc.- In fact SV-SIGMA™ offers better suction power, better ultimate vacuum pressure and minimal or no oil back flow compared to other diffusion pump oils.
- Very competitively priced. Not just outstanding quality, Supervac guarantees lowest price for its silicone Diffusion pump oil compared to other oils in the market. Supervac takes care of both, high vacuum technology as well as client satisfaction.
Specifications of Diffusion Pump Oil - SV Sigma
|Ultimate Vacuum||1×10-7 Torr|
|Vapor Pressure at 25°C||2×10-8 Torr|
|Resistance to Oxidation||Does not oxidize|
|Latent Heat||220.5 J/gm|
|Flash Point||Above 270°C|
|Specific Gravity At 25°C||1.07|
|Shelf Life||2 Year|
|Equivalent Oils||(DC-704) (D-31) (CVC4)|
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
Few of our Clients
SV-SIGMA™ is an alternative to which commonly used oils ?
What is the normal working life of SV-SIGMA™ diffusion pump oil ?
Recommended Articles regarding Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA
- Molecular Distilled Vacuum Pump Oil: Explanation and Advantages
- Beware! Trap Ahead
- Vacuum Gauges Explained
- How to Reduce Vacuum Time
- How to Eliminate Defects in Metallizing
- Supervac Diffusion Pump Oil Product Information
- Leakage Detection and Prevention in Vacuum Systems
- Why Should Vacuum Oils be changed at specified intervals?
- How To Get Maximum Life From Your Diffusion Pump Oil
- Boiling Temperature of Diffusion Pump Oil Explained
- Booster Pump Oil: Top 7 Questions Answered
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-3
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-2
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-1
- Tips on Getting More Life Out of Your Diffusion Pump Oil
- Diffusion Pump Maintenance
- BEWARE! DC-704 USERS
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil vs. Hydrocarbon Diffusion Pump Oil
- Alternative / Replacement of DC 704
- Vacuum Oil Equivalents