Who we are & what we do?
Back in 1994 when vacuum coating industry of this country was in its nascent stage, there were absolutely no reliable manufacturers and suppliers of vacuum oils and other vacuum products in India. These were entirely imported. That is when Supervac® started manufacturing vacuum consumables indigenously. With core values of High Quality at Sensible Rates, Supervac ® kept Customer Satisfaction as the focal point of its growth. Today, 20 years later, we have grown much bigger, with our products being exported to 35+ countries, but our core values remain the same. Founded and led under the strong and able leadership of Mr. Anshuman Punj, a post-graduate mechanical engineer, Supervac Industries ® has two manufacturing units in India…
one in Hoshiarpur (Punjab) and another in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh). The central marketing office is located in a major commercial center of New Delhi, India. Consistent customer trust in brand Supervac ® is proof of our quality and our claim of being no.1 manufacturer and supplier in India of a complete range of vacuum consumables.
Mission Statement of Supervac Industries LLP ®To be a strong productive force in the success of enough businesses to make a valuable positive difference in the India and the world.
Supervac® offers a complete range of Vacuum Pump Oils (Rotary, Diffusion and Booster), Evaporation Boats, High vacuum silicone grease, Boron Nitride Powder & Suspension and Graphite foil & Suspension.
Very large scale production, patented processes and a very long service life makes Supervac® products extremely cost effective.
Supervac uses cutting-edge technology to ensure highest level of quality conforming to international standards. We have purchased many technologies from laboratories of international repute in order to bring the latest of world’s technologies to our customers. Many our production processes are patented.
Quality and Innovation
CEO’s Published Book –
In my regular interaction with the vacuum coating industry personnel, I realized one glaring fact – there was no one who could guide them regarding the day-to-day practical workings of the plant. Heavy, jargon-filled books were of little help when problems arose.
That set me thinking –
I am a post-graduate mechanical engineer with almost 20 years’ experience in the high-vacuum technology field. What if I could help my brothers and -
- Give them practical tips and techniques to follow so that they could avoid big problems?
- I could suggest simple yet effective ways of improving the machine’s performance so that they could save valuable money and energy.
- Often, an urgent need arises for many myths within the industry to be broken so that people could see facts for themselves and make decisions based on logic and not fear.
- Inform them of latest innovations in the vacuum coating industry.
That was the basis of writing this book.
- Tired of facing vacuum leakage problems in your plant?
- Wondering how your expensive evaporation boat can last longer?
- Confused about whether to go for mineral or synthetic vacuum pump oil?
- Want to know which vacuum oil can best replace your present imported one?
You will find many such questions answered in my book: Vacuum Technology Simplified – Simple solutions to big problems.
I sincerely hope that you find this book helpful and I will greatly appreciate your honest feedback.
Tested and Approved By
- ISRO - Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Institute of Science(Bangalore),
- Indian Air Force
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology(Kurukshetra)
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology, (Assam)
Send us a message
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Help and Care For Society is a non-profit organisation run by 'The Ambulance Man' of India - Mr.Himanshu Kalia. He has devoted his entire life for this noble mission and also has been awarded by the Prime Minister of India, for this. Recently, his NGO sent us a letter of appreciation; acknowledging the help and support of Supervac.