Get Best Price for Graphite Suspension / Paint / Lubricant - Graphinox
4993 Customers | 17 Countries
Graphinox ™- Graphite Suspension/Paint/Lubricant
Supervac manufactures Graphinox ™ graphite suspension/paint lubricant which is water based stable suspension having excellent coating, lubricating and release properties.
Typical Applications – as a release agent, coating, lubricant and for electrical conductive coatings in various industrial plants.
Features & Benefits of Graphite Suspension / Paint / Lubricant - Graphinox
- Water based suspension containing ultra-fine graphite particles
- Forms a smooth, even film
- Outstanding release and lubricating properties
- Electrically conductive
- Thermally insulating
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate
- High surface coverage
- Excellent impregnant for porous surfaces like ceramic, cloth, paper and sintered metal parts owing to ultra-fine particles of graphite
- Abrasion resistant
- High temperature stability
Specifications of Graphite Suspension / Paint / Lubricant - Graphinox
|Powder Constituent||Graphite Powder|
|Graphite Particle Size||≤5Microns|
|Working Temperature||≤400ºC In Air ≤800ºC in Vacuum|
|Packing||25Kg – 50Kg Plastic Drums|
Proper mixing and application of Graphinox (Graphite Suspension - Brand Supervac)
How to apply Graphite Suspension / Paint / Lubricant - Graphinox
Graphinox can be applied using an ordinary flat brush or roller. It can be used in its suspension form or if desired, can be diluted with demineralized, distilled or soft water, before being applied on the substrate. The following directions should be followed before using Graphinox-
- The suspension should be mixed properly with hand or a blender (set on a slow speed) before being applied or mixing water.
- Make sure the container is covered properly with the lid after each use to prevent evaporation of water from the suspension.
- Mixing of the water should be done slowly and uniformly.
- The area on which Graphinox is to be applied should be clean, dry and rid of all grease, oil, paint or lacquer before coating.
- Depending upon the room temperature and the humidity level, a coat of Graphinox will take about 10 minutes to dry completely to touch.
- In case more than one coat of the suspension is to be applied, wait for the first coat to dry completely before applying the next one.
Graphinox sticks effectively and effortlessly to fabric, glass, plastics, rubber, copper alloys, steel, aluminum and other metals with very little pretreatment.
Infographics of Graphite Suspension / Paint / Lubricant - Graphinox
Few of our Clients
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
How is Graphinox different from normal graphite suspension?
Graphinox is a cutting edge technology product. It has better adhesion, better barrier formation and better spreadability. This makes it far superior to normal graphite suspension.
Can I add water to Graphinox?
Graphinox is supplied in ready-to-use formulation and no water addition is required. If however you do want to add water then distilled water should be added in small quantities. After each addition it should be thoroughly mixed to obtain a homogeneous suspension.