TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Services Payment
While availing payment options provided herein, the merchant will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and the "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are on a principal-to-principal bipartite contractual basis between the buyer and seller and the payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate completion of the Transaction.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by the seller is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing automated online electronic payment.
- Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through your Issuing Bank to the Seller using the Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through personal/ telephonic/electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall notify the seller immediately upon non delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by you of non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim with the seller within the stipulated time then this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. – This is correct.
- The refund shall be as per the sale conditions and shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- There will be no cancellation of the amount for the same.
- Seller reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which seller may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with the seller or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The seller shall be entitled to withhold the transaction price and to intimate law enforcement officials if the seller has reason to suspect that the buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The buyer acknowledges that the seller will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of the buyer.
Certain features of the Websites are available only to Registered Users. Current examples include access to premium content, reading lists, and any on-site commenting or collaboration activities. Additional features may be made available to Registered Users over time.
How to register
To register, you will need to provide certain information about yourself and create a username and password. This combination of information (“Account”) will be your Account as a Registered User.
Registrations may be accepted, rejected or canceled by us at any time and for any reason. If your registration is canceled, you will continue to have access to the Websites; however, you will no longer have access to features available only to Registered Users.
Responsibilities of Registered Users
If you choose to register with us and become a Registered User, you agree you are solely responsible for your Account and any and all activities that occur under your Account, including all activities of any persons who gain access to your Account with or without your permission. In becoming a Registered User, you also agree to:
- provide true, current, accurate and complete information about yourself as requested by us from time to time and notify us promptly of any changes to your information so that your Account information is current, complete and accurate;
- maintain the confidentiality and security of your Account, including your username and password;
- notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account, Account password, or service provided through your Account, as well as any breach of security with respect to your Account, Account password, or service provided through it; and
- assist us, if and as we request, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your Account.
Privacy of Registered Users
Our Privacy Statement explains how we protect and use your information; the Registered User section of the Privacy statement explains additional information we collect and additional uses of information about Registered Users.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Websites (including your Account, if you are a Registered User), effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including because the operation or efficiency of the Websites or our or any third party's equipment or network is impaired by your use of the Websites; we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the Websites; or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms. We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Websites.
Each of the Websites has a Privacy statement. You acknowledge that you have read the Privacy Statement located on each of the Websites, as it may be updated from time to time (the "Privacy statement"). You further acknowledge that, to the extent required under applicable law, by using each such Website you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure by us of your personal information (whether previously collected or to be collected) for the purposes identified therein.
Without limiting any of our rights, we may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Websites without notice if, in our sole and absolute discretion, we determine or believe that you have violated any of the Terms, including but not limited to any of your responsibilities as set out above.
Your use of the Websites, and the content and features accessed through them, constitutes your agreement to these Terms; such agreement will be deemed for all legal purposes to be in writing and legally enforceable as a signed written agreement.
In these Terms, (i) the captions and headings are for convenience only and do not constitute substantive matter and are not to be construed as interpreting the contents of these Terms, (ii) the word "including", the word "includes" and the phrase "such as", when following a general statement or term (whether or not non-limiting language such as "without limitation" or "but not limited to" or other words of similar import are used with reference thereto), is not to be construed as limiting, and the word "or" between two or more listed matters does not imply an exclusive relationship between the matters being connected, and (iii) all references to Websites addresses or URLs will also include any successor or replacement websites containing substantially similar information as the referenced Websites(s).