Supervac offers you something better than Indomet Tetra
SV-Sigma High Vacuum Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil
|1||Ultimate Vacuum||3×10-8 mbar||3×10-8 mbar||Same|
|2||Latent Heat||Not Disclosed||220.5 J/gm||High latent heat ensures 11% faster vacuum with SV-Sigma|
|4||Flash Point||Above 240°C||Above 270°C||SV-Sigma is safer in case of accidental overheating|
|5||Boiling Point||> 215°C||220°C||Precise boiling point of SV-Sigma ensures electricity saving|
|6||Specific Gravity At 25°C||1.07||1.07||Same|
|7||Appearance||Color Less||Color Less||Same|
|8||Packaging||20KG||(1KG) (5KG)||You don't need to buy more than you need.|
|9||Chemically identical to||DC-704||DC-704||Same|
|10||Cost||High Cost||Honest Pricing||33.3% Cost Saving with SV-Sigma|
All registered trademarks, company names and brand names used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Data on features are taken directly from related websites and marketing materials as of February 2017. Information and features are subject to change. To report corrections, please contact us via email at info (at) supervacoils.com
100% Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked
Get Best Price for Diffusion Pump Oil
Trusted by 5000+ Customers | 1,59,231 Liters Sold | Exporting to 17 Countries
Trusted by 5000+ Customers
1,59,231 Liters Sold
Exporting to 17 Countries
OUR USP: World-class Quality | Competitive Prices | Immediate Delivery
Features & Benefits of Diffusion Pump Oil SV-Sigma
- SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704 is Compatible with all Diffusion pumps– The oil is suitable for all types and makes of Diffusion pumps around the globe as SV-SIGMA™ conforms to international standards.
- Chemically inert– Being chemically unreactive, the oil does not react either to the metal interiors of Diffusion pumps like steel, chromium, aluminum and nickel, or to vacuum gases or elastomers.
- Extremely low vapor pressure– Very narrow molecular weight distribution of the oil ensures that no backstreaming takes place in the pump.
- Very high ultimate vacuum– Due to the low vapor pressure, SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704, delivers very high ultimate vacuum to the order of 1×10-7 Torr, thereby ensuring best product quality.
- High resistance to Oxidation– SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704, does not degenerate or crack even under very high temperatures thereby, offering a long working life.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-SIGMA™ works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Moisture Resistant– The chemical structure of SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil makes it resistant to moisture and water vapor.
- Low Vacuum Time– SV-SIGMA™ has high latent heat. This ensures lowest possible vacuum time. This cuts down the cycle time considerably.
- Nonflammable and non toxic– Hence, totally safe for use.
- Very long shelf life-SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704 has a long shelf life; Up to 2 years; if stored properly.
- Easy Replacement/Substitute of other silicone vacuum oils with the same chemical properties e.g. DC-704, Indomet Tetra, CVC-4 etc.- In fact SV-SIGMA™ offers better suction power, better ultimate vacuum pressure and minimal or no oil back flow compared to other diffusion pump oils.
- Very competitively priced. Not just outstanding quality, Supervac guarantees lowest price for its silicone Diffusion pump oil compared to other oils in the market. Supervac takes care of both, high vacuum technology as well as client satisfaction.
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
(World’s largest holograms manufacturer)
We consider your Products and services as an added asset to our company
(World’s largest metallizer)
Supervac industries have made a name for themselves which shows in their world class quality products.
(Oldest Capacitors Films Metallizers)
You are a dependable vendor who meets our quality, quantity and supply schedules diligently, while offering competitive pricing.
We have been your customer for last three years for Graphite Paint and Graphite Tape. The Excellent quality of your products and timely delivery make you our preferred supplier. Keep on the good work.