Supervac offers to you something better than LVO - 130.
SV-130 Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil - Premium Quality Mineral Oil
67.9% Cost Saving
79% less pump maintenance required
Oil change only at scheduled intervals.
43% faster vacuum time
Longer working life
Trusted Company serving the vacuum industry since 19 years
Replacement of LVO 130
|1||Base||Mineral Oil||Mineral Oil||Same|
|2||Resistance to Oxidation||Good||Excellent||Better oxidation resistance means 97% longer working life.|
|3||Ultimate||Not Specified||6×10-4 Torr||Higher Vacuum|
|4||Distillation||Not Specified||Triple molecular distillation||No impurities; so practically no pump maintenance required|
|5||Pour Point||( - ) 21°C||( - ) 21°C||Same|
|6||Colour||Pale Yellow||Pale Yellow||Same|
|7||Vapor Pressure at 25°C||Not Specified||8×10-4 Torr||Very low vapour pressure, reduces vacuum time|
|9||Density||885 Kg/m3 at 15°C||885 Kg/m3 at 15°C||Same|
|10||Cost||High||Honest Pricing||67.9% Cost Saving|
All registered trademarks, company names and brand names used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Data on features are taken directly from related websites and marketing materials as of February 2017. Information and features are subject to change. To report corrections, please contact us via email at info (at) supervacoils.com
100% Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked
SV-130 Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil: Get Best Price
9,60,531 Liters Sold | 4,993 Customers | 17 Countries
960531 Liters Sold
OUR USP: World-class Quality | Competitive Prices | Immediate Delivery
SV-130 Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil: Features & Benefits
- Triple distilled through molecular distillation process.
- Clear straw color: SV-130 has no carbon, sulphur or other volatile impurities. Because of its high level of purity and anti-corrosive properties, SV-130 does not attack the oil seals, bearings and bushings of the pump, thereby, saving costly time, money and effort in pump maintenance.
- Free of artificial additives– Additives like rust inhibitors/anti corrosion etc. if present in vacuum oil separate from the base fluid under high temperatures and stick to the pump interiors as gummy substances. Since it is free of these artificial additives, unlike most of the so-called vacuum oils, SV-130 will never turn to gel form and never harm the pump interiors.
- Low vapor pressure at high pumping temperatures- This minimizes backstreaming and reduces pump-down time.
- Excellent Vacuum Level- Ultimate vacuum of 6×10-4 Torr.
- Carries no aromatic compounds or unsaturated double carbon bonds- This prevents the formation of sludge.
- Chemically inert –The oil shows excellent resistance to oxidation and reaction with any process gas.
- High Viscosity Index- SV-130 maintains excellent thermal stability between minus 15°C to 300°C due to its high viscosity index.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-130 works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Excellent lubricating properties – These properties maximize pump durability.
- Very Long Working Life- SV-130 has longer working life than that of other mineral oils and therefore works out very economical.
- Conforms to DIN-51506 VD-L and ISO DIS-6521 specifications for vacuum pump oils.
- Suitable for mechanical/rotary pumps of all makes and models around the world.
- Comes in packing of 20 lt. and 210 lt.
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
(World’s largest holograms manufacturer)
We consider your Products and services as an added asset to our company
(World’s largest metallizer)
Supervac industries have made a name for themselves which shows in their world class quality products.
(Oldest Capacitors Films Metallizers)
You are a dependable vendor who meets our quality, quantity and supply schedules diligently, while offering competitive pricing.
We have been your customer for last three years for Graphite Paint and Graphite Tape. The Excellent quality of your products and timely delivery make you our preferred supplier. Keep on the good work.