Trusted by 5000+ Customers
1,59,231 Liters Sold
Exporting to 17 Countries
Choosing the right Diffusion Pump Oil can be challenging
- Doubtful Quality
- Monopolistic Supplier
- Unreasonable Price
- Availability Issues
- Unreliable Delivery
Get SV-SIGMA Diffusion Pump Oil
And get complete peace of mind
Trusted by 5000+ Customers | 1,59,231 Liters Sold | Exporting to 17 Countries
Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA (Equal to DC 704 )
Supervac Industries® manufactures SV- SIGMA™, silicone diffusion pump oil- equal. DC 704, keeping in mind the high vacuum applications. For the last 11 years, this Premier product of Supervac Industries® is being supplied to clients in wide ranging vacuum application industries all over the world.
Transparent and odorless, SV-SIGMA™ silicone diffusion pump oil is packed with many outstanding properties like extremely low vapor pressure, high ultimate vacuum, outstanding resistance to oxidation etc.
SV-SIGMA silicone diffusion pump oil is compatible with all makes and models of diffusion pumps all over the world.
- SV-SIGMA™ : Equal. DC704, Indomet Tetra, CVC4
- SV-SIGMA+™ : Equal. DC705
- SV-SIGMA FAST™ : Equal. DC702
Your benefits of using Diffusion Pump Oil (SV-Sigma)
- 33.3% Cost saving.
- 11% faster vacuum.
- Delivers a clean vacuum, therefore keeps your expensive diffusion pump safe.
- No cleaning of diffusion pump required EVER; so zero maintenance cost and no headache for you.
- 24x7 easy & quick availability of SV-SIGMA.
- Up to 37% lower inventory carrying cost.
- Trusted company supplying diffusion pump oil for the last 11 years to numerous industries worldwide.
Features & Benefits of Diffusion Pump Oil - SV Sigma
- SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704 is Compatible with all Diffusion pumps– The oil is suitable for all types and makes of Diffusion pumps around the globe as SV-SIGMA™ conforms to international standards.
- Chemically inert– Being chemically unreactive, the oil does not react either to the metal interiors of Diffusion pumps like steel, chromium, aluminum and nickel, or to vacuum gases or elastomers.
- Extremely low vapor pressure– Very narrow molecular weight distribution of the oil ensures that no backstreaming takes place in the pump.
- Very high ultimate vacuum– Due to the low vapor pressure, SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704, delivers very high ultimate vacuum to the order of 1×10-7 Torr, thereby ensuring best product quality.
- High resistance to Oxidation– SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704, does not degenerate or crack even under very high temperatures thereby, offering a long working life.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-SIGMA™ works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Moisture Resistant– The chemical structure of SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil makes it resistant to moisture and water vapor.
- Low Vacuum Time– SV-SIGMA™ has high latent heat. This ensures lowest possible vacuum time. This cuts down the cycle time considerably.
- Nonflammable and non toxic– Hence, totally safe for use.
- Very long shelf life-SV-Sigma Diffusion pump oil- Equal. DC 704 has a long shelf life; Up to 2 years; if stored properly.
- Easy Replacement/Substitute of other silicone vacuum oils with the same chemical properties e.g. DC-704, Indomet Tetra, CVC-4 etc.- In fact SV-SIGMA™ offers better suction power, better ultimate vacuum pressure and minimal or no oil back flow compared to other diffusion pump oils.
- Very competitively priced. Not just outstanding quality, Supervac guarantees lowest price for its silicone Diffusion pump oil compared to other oils in the market. Supervac takes care of both, high vacuum technology as well as client satisfaction.
SV-Sigma - Diffusion Pump Oil suitable for
- Varian, Edwards, Pfeiffer, Welch and many more diffusion pumps.
- Metallizing, heat-treatment, object metallizing, optics, aerospace, nuclear science, research and development and university labs.
- Vacuum requirement of up to 10-7 Torr.
- Replacement of DC-704, CVC-4, Indomet Tetra and Hivac F-4.
Specifications of Diffusion Pump Oil - SV Sigma
|Ultimate Vacuum||1×10-7 Torr|
|Vapor Pressure at 25°C||2×10-8 Torr|
|Resistance to Oxidation||Does not oxidize|
|Latent Heat||220.5 J/gm|
|Flash Point||Above 270°C|
|Specific Gravity At 25°C||1.07|
|Shelf Life||2 Year|
|Equivalent Oils||(DC-704) (D-31) (CVC4)|
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
Few of our Clients
SV-SIGMA™ is an alternative to which commonly used oils ?
SV-SIGMA™ is used as an alternative to now discontinued DC-704. This is also an alternative of CVC-4. In fact volume of sale of SV-SIGMA™ diffusion pump oil is much larger than that of CVC-4.
What is the normal working life of SV-SIGMA™ diffusion pump oil ?
Working life of the oil depends on a number of parameters like the application where it is used, condition and maintenance of plant etc. But normally customers get a life of 1.5 – 2 years.
Recommended Articles regarding Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA
- Molecular Distilled Vacuum Pump Oil: Explanation and Advantages
- Beware! Trap Ahead
- Vacuum Gauges Explained
- How to Reduce Vacuum Time
- How to Eliminate Defects in Metallizing
- Supervac Diffusion Pump Oil Product Information
- Leakage Detection and Prevention in Vacuum Systems
- Why Should Vacuum Oils be changed at specified intervals?
- How To Get Maximum Life From Your Diffusion Pump Oil
- Boiling Temperature of Diffusion Pump Oil Explained
- Booster Pump Oil: Top 7 Questions Answered
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-3
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-2
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-1
- Tips on Getting More Life Out of Your Diffusion Pump Oil
- Diffusion Pump Maintenance
- BEWARE! DC-704 USERS
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil vs. Hydrocarbon Diffusion Pump Oil
- Alternative / Replacement of DC 704
- Vacuum Oil Equivalents