Get Best Price for Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA FAST
Trusted by 5000+ Customers | 1,59,231 Liters Sold | Exporting to 17 Countries
Trusted by 5000+ Customers
1,59,231 Liters Sold
Exporting to 17 Countries
Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA FAST
Supervac Industries® manufactures SV- SIGMA FAST™, Silicone vacuum diffusion pump oil, keeping in mind the high vacuum applications. SV-SIGMA FAST™ is transparent and odorless. For the last 11 years, this Premier product of Supervac Industries® is being supplied to wide ranging vacuum application industries all over the world.
Features & Benefits of Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-Sigma Fast
- Compatible with all Diffusion pumps– The oil is suitable for all types and makes of Diffusion pumps around the globe as SV-SIGMA FAST™ conforms to international standards.
- Chemically inert– Being chemically unreactive, the oil does not react to the metal interiors of Diffusion pumps like steel, chromium, aluminum and nickel, nor to the vacuum gases or elastomers.
- Extremely low vapor pressure– Very narrow molecular weight distribution of the oil ensures that no backstreaming takes place in the pump.
- Very high ultimate vacuum– Due to the low vapor pressure, the oil delivers very high ultimate vacuum to the order of 1×10-6 Torr, thereby ensuring best product quality.
- High resistance to Oxidation– The oil does not degenerate or crack even under very high temperatures thereby, offering a long working life.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-SIGMA FAST™ works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Moisture Resistant– The chemical structure of the oil makes it resistant to moisture and water vapor.
- Low Vacuum Time– SV-SIGMA FAST™ has high latent heat. This ensures lowest possible vacuum time. This cuts down the cycle time considerably.
- Nonflammable and non toxic– Hence, totally safe for use.
- Very long shelf life-Up to 2 years.
- Easy Replacement/Substitute of other silicone vacuum oils with the same chemical properties e.g. DC-702 etc.- In fact SV-SIGMA FAST™ offers better suction power, better ultimate vacuum pressure and minimal or no oil backflow compared to other diffusion pump oils.
- Very competitively priced.
Specifications of Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-Sigma Fast
|Ultimate Vacuum||1×10-6 Torr|
|Vapor Pressure at 25°C||3×10-6 Torr|
|Resistance to Oxidation||Does not oxidize|
|Latent Heat||220 J/gm|
|Flash Point||Above 250°C|
|Specific Gravity At 25°C||1.07|
|Shelf Life||2 Year|
Few of our Clients
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
What is the normal working life of SV-SIGMA FAST™ diffusion pump oil ?
Recommended Articles regarding Diffusion Pump Oil : SV-SIGMA FAST
- Supervac Diffusion Pump Oil Product Information
- Leakage Detection and Prevention in Vacuum Systems
- Why Should Vacuum Oils be changed at specified intervals?
- How To Get Maximum Life From Your Diffusion Pump Oil
- Molecular Distilled Vacuum Pump Oil: Explanation and Advantages
- Boiling Temperature of Diffusion Pump Oil Explained
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-3
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-2
- Know All About Diffusion Pump Part-1
- Tips on Getting More Life Out of Your Diffusion Pump Oil
- Diffusion Pump Maintenance
- BEWARE! DC-704 USERS
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil vs. Hydrocarbon Diffusion Pump Oil
- Vacuum Oil Equivalents