Get Best Price for Vapor Jet Booster Pump Oil : SV-JS
960531 Liters Sold | 4993 Customers | 17 Countries
960531 Liters Sold
Silicone Vapor Jet Booster Pump Oil : SV-JS
The Vapor Booster pump works very similarly to oil diffusion pump with one variation. Apart from having angular jets inside, they have an ejector stage as well which enhances the output of the pump. SupervacTM Vapor booster pump oil comes in two qualities –
Features & Benefits of Vapor Jet Booster Pump Oil : SV-JS
- Clear Water-white color shows absolute purity.
- Compatible with all Vapor Jet Booster pumps– The oil is suitable for all types and makes of Vapor Booster pumps around the globe as SV-JS conforms to international standards.
- Chemically inert– Being chemically unreactive, the oil does not react either to the metal interiors of Vapor Booster pumps like steel, chromium, aluminum and nickel, or to vacuum gases or elastomers.
- Very low vapor pressure– Narrow molecular weight distribution of the oil ensures that no backstreaming takes place in the pump.
- High ultimate vacuum– Due to the low vapor pressure, the oil delivers very high ultimate vacuum to the order of 1×10-5 Torr, thereby ensuring best product quality.
- High resistance to Oxidation– The oil does not degenerate or crack even under very high temperatures thereby, offering a long working life.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-JS works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Moisture Resistant– The chemical structure of the oil makes it resistant to moisture and water vapor.
- Low Vacuum Time– SV-JS has high latent heat. This ensures lowest possible vacuum time. This cuts down the cycle time considerably.
- Nonflammable and non toxic– Hence, totally safe for use.
- Long shelf life.
- Very competitively priced.
Specifications of Vapor Jet Booster Pump Oil : SV-JS
|Ultimate Vacuum||1×10-5 Torr|
|Vapor Pressure at 25°C||3×10-5 Torr|
|Packaging||(5 ltrs.) (20 ltrs.)|
Few of our Clients
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
What is difference between a vapour jet booster pump and ejector pump ?
Both are the same.
How is this oil compared to apiezon booster pump oil ?
This oil is far superior to apiezon vapour jet booster pump oil as this is a silicone oil and apiezon is a hydrocarbon oil.