SV-G9 - High Vacuum Silicone Grease - $59 Only
For Dielectric & High Vacuum Seals
Comparison Between Hivac G Grease and SV-G9
|Property||Hivac G Silicone Grease||Supervac High Vacuum Silicone Grease SV-G9||Your Advantage|
|Appearance||White Grease||White Grease||Same|
|Vapour Pressure at 25°C||Not Specified||Below 10-6 Torr||Better Vacuum Sealing|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C||1.03||0.98||More Surface Area, Better Spreadability|
|Working Temperature Range||(-)50°C to +200°C||(-)30°C to +300°C||Wider Temperature Range, useful for more applications|
|Dielectric Breakdown Strength 0.1mm, KV||4||4||Same|
|Volatile Content||0.1||0.001||Better Suited for Vacuum Applications|
|Impurities (PPM)||upto 100||upto 15||Far More Pure Grease|
83203 Kg Sold | 4993 Customers | 17 Countries
83203 Kg Sold
Dielectric Grease : SV-G9
The joints and O-rings in a vacuum system are subjected to very adverse conditions – high or low temperatures, chemical attack, rubbing and scraping etc. Supervac Dielectric Grease – SV-G9 preserves, protects and enhances the functioning of the joints and O-rings.
Features & Benefits of Dielectric Grease : SV-G9
- SV-G9 Dielectric grease reduces the leak rates associated with O rings and other vacuum connections. Hence, along with being used as a lubricant, it is also used as a sealant for joints in vacuum systems.
- Water proof and moisture resistant.
- Corrosion inhibitor.
- Maintains its consistency, i.e., does not melt or solidify even in extreme temperatures. SV-G9 can withstand temperatures as low as -25° C to as high as 250° C
- Preserves the rubber parts and doesn’t let them swell or soften up with heat.
- Because of being stiffer than normal lubricants, it’s not runny and doesn’t contaminate the vacuum system.
- Recommended for ultra high vacuum systems. Supervac’s SV-G9 is used for vacuums reaching between 10-5 and 10-8 Torr.
- Very low vapor pressure (Therefore, no oil vapor back streaming takes place)
- Also Best for SwitchGear Manufacturers
SV-G9 vacuum grease combines the extremely low vapor pressure of SV-Sigma (SupervacTM Ultra high vacuum Diffusion pump oil is used as a base for the grease) with a highly stable and chemically inert thickener to form superior quality grease which-
- Will not catch fire
- Will not be runny at high temperatures
- Will not form solid deposits on the vacuum system in low temperatures
All these features put together mean a longer life for vacuum equipment and components.
Get Best Price for Dielectric Grease : SV-G9
Specifications of Dielectric Grease : SV-G9
|Vapor Pressure at 25°C||Below 1×10-6 Torr|
|Working Temperature Range||(-) 30°C to 300° C|
|Consistency Maintenance||(-) 25°C to 250° C|
|Density||-0.98 at 25°C|
|Packing||(100 Gm) (1 Kg)|
|Equivalent||Hivac G, Moly Kote M44 Silicone Grease|
Few of our Clients
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
What is the shelf life of SV-G9 Dielectric grease ?
Does SV-G9 vacuum grease attack rubber ‘O’ rings or oil seals ?
Since this is very pure silicone grease it does not damage ‘O’ rings or oil seals. In fact it preserves them and does not let them swell or soften up with heat.
All registered trademarks, company names and brand names used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Data on features are taken directly from related websites and marketing materials as of February 2017. Information and features are subject to change. To report corrections, please contact us via email at info (at) supervacoils.com