Save Rs. 44.41 Lakh Per Year on Cost of Evaporation Boats.
As a user of Evaporation Boat for metallizing, are you facing this dilemma?
- But a Very High Cost
- Blockage of money due to High Inventory
- Long waiting period even in case of urgency
Low Quality Boats with
- Inconsistent working life
- Boats breaking mid-cycle
- Problem of Pin-holes
Evaporation Boat : Alpha One
SupervacTM is one of very few companies in the world having technology to manufacture this product. SupervacTM supplies 2 component Boats (made of TIB2 and BN). Very widely used in packaging and capacitor film making industry, these are ceramic composites made by pressing mixtures of boride-nitride powders in specific stoichiometric proportions. The boats have high temperature capability, thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance and excellent wettability characteristics in the presence of aluminum melts
Specifications of Evaporation Boat : Alpha One
- Uniaxial hot pressing of the composite powders.
- Inductively heated furnace with high powder thyristors and pyrometers under controlled atmospheric conditions at very high temperature and high pressure using graphite accessories.
- Cutting with diamond wheel.
- Density – 98% of theoretical density
- Resistivity – 200 to 2000 Micro Ohm Cm (moc)
- CTE – 7.1 X 10-6/0 °C.
- Bend Strength – 110 MPa
- 10 x 30 x 150 mm
- 10 x 35 x 130 mm
- 10 x 24 x 125 mm
- 8 x 24 x 110 mm
- 9.5 x 38 x 130 mm
- 10 x 24 x 110 mm
- 10 x 20 x 110 mm.
- 9 x 25 x 105 mm
- 10 x 40 x 125 mm
(Custom Sizes are also Available)
- 73.5% saving in Inventory because of easy and fast availability.
- 37% Longer Life of boat.
- 11% Lower Cost than competition.
- 3% saving in Electricity because of Quick, Uniform heating.
- 9% More Material metallization per boat.
- 3% Lower Consumption of aluminum wire because of No Spitting and Cold Spots.
Being supplied to 73 Metallizers
Exported to 9 Countries
What You Gain
(This is based on data analysis done from figures obtained from our valued customers)
- 13% Lower Cost
- 65% Saving in Cost of Inventory
- 17% extra life resulting in additional metallizing of up to 1,00,000 meters.
- 9.5% saving on electricity cost
- Cumulative effect of all the above benefits it - 67.3% or saving of Rs. 44,41,800 /- for one metallizer.
(Figures have been calculated assuming consumption of 500 boats per month @ Rs. 1100/- per bost.)
Why do so many people trust Supervac's Alpha One Evaporation Boat?
- State of the 2 component evaporation boat.
- Ready availability 24 x 7
- Long working life - up to 6 lakh meters
- Lower power consumption
- No problem on pin-holes
- Very high bend strength
- Competitively priced
- All sizes available
- Worldwide delivery
Specifications of Evaporation Boats - Alpha One
|Density||98% of Theoretical Density|
|Hot Resistivity||2000 to 4500 Micro ohm cm (moc) (as per machine specifications)|
|Bend Strength||110 MPa|
|Sizes||All sizes are available|
Free White Paper
Evaporation Boat for Vacuum Metallizing: An Overview
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
All Sizes Avaliable