45363 Liters Sold | 700+ Customers | 11 Countries
45363 Liters Sold
Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil : SV-19
SupervacTM Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil: SV-19 Most appropriate of these can be chosen depending upon the cost and the desired vacuum level.
Features & Benefits of Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil : SV-19
- Triple distilled through molecular distillation process.
- Clear water white in color: SV-19 has no carbon, sulphur or other volatile impurities. Because of its high level of purity and anti-corrosive properties, SV-19 does not attack the oil seals, bearings and bushings of the pump, thereby, saving costly time, money and effort in pump maintenance.
- Free of artificial additives– Additives like rust inhibitors/anti corrosion etc. if present in vacuum oil separate from the base fluid under high temperatures and stick to the pump interiors as gummy substances. Since it is free of these artificial additives, unlike most of the so-called vacuum oils, SV-19 will never turn to gel form and never harm the pump interiors.
- Low vapor pressure at high pumping temperatures- This minimizes backstreaming and reduces pump-down time.
- Excellent Vacuum Level- Ultimate vacuum of 6×10-4 Torr.
- Carries no aromatic compounds or unsaturated double carbon bonds- This prevents the formation of sludge.
- Chemically inert –The oil shows excellent resistance to oxidation and reaction with any process gas.
- High Viscosity Index- SV-19 maintains excellent thermal stability between minus 15°C to 300°C due to its high viscosity index.
- High Thermal Stability– SV-19 works excellently even in extreme operating temperatures.
- Excellent lubricating properties – These properties maximize pump durability.
- Very Long Shelf Life- SV-19 has a life 2 to 3 times that of other mineral oils and therefore works out very economical.
- Conforms to DIN-51506 VD-L and ISO DIS-6521 specifications for vacuum pump oils.
- Suitable for mechanical/rotary pumps of all makes and models around the world.
- Comes in packing of 20 lt. and 210 lt.
Get Best Price for Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil : SV-19
Specifications of Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil : SV-19
|Vapor Pressure at 25°C
|Resistance to Oxidation
|Double Distilled Synthetic Oil
|(Carbon) (Sulfur) & other Impurities
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C
|(20 ltrs.)(210 ltrs.)
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
Few of our Clients
How is SV-68 better than motor oil / hydraulic oil that we have been using ?
Following are the advantages of using SV-19 : Motor oil or hydraulic oils when heated to a temperature of 80° C (which is the normal working temperature of a rotary vacuum pump ) release a lot of vapor (like water releases steam on being heated); this destroys the vacuum. SV-68 however does not release any vapors at this temperature. Motor oils have a lot of additives for rust prevention, anti freezing etc. These break down in vacuum and coagulate, causing jamming of bearings or obstructing movement of vanes, leading to their breakage.
What is normal working life of SV-19 Rotary vacuum pump oil ?
Working life of the oil depends on a no. of parameters like the application where it is used, condition and maintenance of plant etc. But normally customers get a life of 6 – 9 months.
Recommended Articles regarding Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil : SV-19
- Leakage Detection and Prevention in Vacuum Systems
- Synthetic Rotary vacuum pump oil vs. Mineral Rotary vacuum pump oil
- Molecular Distilled Vacuum Pump Oil: Explanation and Advantages
- Vacuum Gauges Explained
- How to Reduce Vacuum Time
- How to Eliminate Defects in Metallizing
- Why is Cleaning of Vacuum Chamber Required?
- Procedure for Safe Running of Vacuum Furnaces
- Top 20 Questions About Rotary Vacuum Pumps and Oils
- Caution! Vacuum Pump Users
- Vacuum Oil Equivalents
- Why Should Vacuum Oils be changed at specified intervals?
- 3 Secrets that Mineral Vacuum oil manufacturers will not tell you